Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Scott's sighting, April 16th, 2016

from Scott H.
My Dog Charlie, & I (Scott H.) were Walking in the (Denison TMA / Cinder Lake Area.) this Morning (Saturday April 16 2016.) when around 11:00 We made our way over too the Large Rock Dam High above Denison Lake. Charlie went Running Up to the First Level, & Proceeded to the Second Level to Hear, & See who was making all that Noise? I looked Way Up! and Lo, & Behold it was the (Coureurs De Bois Hiking Club.) there had to be about 20 Hikers all Hiking along the Top of the Dam. I Waved to them from Down Below, & Charlie was Eager to keep on Running to the Top to join in on the Hike with them. I Blew my Whistle to have Him Rejoin Me on our Walk. What a Good Dog He is!!! If Only the Hiking Club would start a Hiking Club for Dogs, & Owners, We would Both Join, Especially Charlie, He Loves His Outings in the Country! PHOTOS