Friday, September 23, 2011

Cobre Lake hikes Sat. 24th. September

The Cobre Lake Hikes are cancelled due to inclement weather.

This trail has sections that become hazardous during and after wet weather. The forecast is for rain tonight and continuing tomorrow.

If conditions improve, the 10am hike will go on. Meet at Sears as usual.