Monday, July 23, 2018

***** Cobre Lake Trail Clearing UPDATE *****

Due to tomorrow's thunderstorm forecast, trail clearing on the Cobre Trail for Tuesday, July 24 HAS BEEN CANCELLED.  Trailmasters Ron and Marty will spend the day cleaning the equipment to get ready for Wednesday.  

Many thanks to today's crew of Orville, (new) Jim and son, Jackie, John V, Rick, Nickie, Gerry, Ron and Marty!!

If you're interested in helping out on Wednesday, we will meet at the Cobre Trail trailhead at 10 am.  For more info, call Ron at 461-8722 or Marty at 261-3879.