Sunday, April 14, 2024

RETRACTION

 

Retraction

The minutes of our last general meeting on March 19th  with reference to hiking on mine property that I stated that it was ok to hike around the Sherriff Lake area as long as we stayed off of the berms. It was not my intention to say this. Please bear in mind that we are not insured as a group or individually if we hike on any property that is posted as private without written permission. I cannot give anyone permission to hike on mine property, only BHP has the authority to do that.

The City of Elliot lake and BHP are working on an agreement that will allow us to hike Sherriff Lake. Hopefully that will be coming in the near future. As such, I ask that we all be good Community Stewards and stay off of the mine property until the agreement between BHP and the city is signed.

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

 

Heber Davis